How to solve the problem of structural deformation of steel pipe fasteners?
Fasteners are widely used in buildings, but they are prone to deformation due to material issues during use. Generally, when designing, it is necessary to fully consider the self weight, construction load, concrete, and lateral pressure generated during pouring to ensure that the bracket has sufficient bearing capacity, stiffness, and stability. The editor will mainly discuss how to solve the deformation problem of steel pipe fasteners.
1. The spacing between the supports at the bottom of the beam should ensure that they do not deform under the weight of concrete and construction loads. If the bottom of the support is a soil foundation, the location where the column formwork is introduced should be carefully compacted, drainage ditches should be set up, and long wooden pads or shaped steel should be laid to ensure that the support will not sink.
When assembling small steel templates, connectors should be placed according to regulations, and the spacing and specifications of surrounding purlins and split bolts should be set according to design requirements.
3. If fixtures are used for cylindrical steel pipes in beams and columns, the spacing between cylindrical templates should be specified, and the cylindrical templates should be clamped with a width slightly smaller than the cross-sectional size.
4. The upper part of beam, wall and column formwork must be provided with temporary slant support to ensure the width of beam and wall during concrete pouring and tamping.
5. When pouring concrete, it should be uniform and symmetrical, and the pouring height should be strictly controlled, especially on both sides of the cylindrical formwork at the door and window openings. It is necessary to ensure that the concrete is vibrated tightly to prevent deformation of the cylindrical formwork due to excessive vibration.
6. For cast-in-place reinforced concrete beams and slabs with a span of no less than 4m, the steel pipes should be arched according to the design requirements; When there are no specific requirements in the design, the arch height should be 1/1000-3/1000 of the span.
Advantages and applications of steel pipe fasteners:
In the new construction industry or other industries, the new type of steel pipe fastener is a very practical product. Compared with other workpieces, it has many advantages, each of which makes it an indispensable part of modern engineering: safety advantages, quality advantages, and brand advantages. These advantages come together to make every user feel at ease and at ease.
The product itself is not easy to rust and damage, and is easy to maintain and use, reducing maintenance difficulty and saving maintenance costs. After passivation and galvanizing treatment, the corrosion resistance of the product is greatly improved, and the service life is extended, far exceeding the service life of cast iron fasteners. It adopts a new connection method, and C-shaped steel nuts ensure that the fasteners can always be vertically and firmly fixed in case of steel pipe deformation, eliminating the possibility of steel pipe sliding.
Application of steel pipe fasteners: Before construction, operate according to the construction plan. A good plan can avoid many uncertain factors in construction. Before use, the surface quality of steel pipe fasteners should be checked. If there are cracks or other unqualified areas, it is prohibited to use steel pipe fasteners. Steel pipe fasteners should be sampled and tested before use. Unless tested or unqualified, the quality and surface of fasteners should not be used.
Steel pipe fasteners have strong anti slip performance, overcoming the disadvantage of matching cast iron fasteners with steel pipe points or lines, and greatly eliminating the hidden danger of steel pipe slipping. This type of steel pipe fastener is different from ordinary stamping fasteners, breaking through the limitations of traditional stamping technology on material thickness, and will not deform during use, thus ensuring the repeated and effective use of the product.
Alright, that's all for the editor. Thank you for watching.