What should be paid attention to when using national standard scaffolding fasteners?
Are there any people who integrate user habits when applying national standard scaffolding fasteners when entering construction sites? International fasteners are simply another name for steel pipe scaffolding fasteners. What should we pay attention to when looking at national standard fastener products together?
1. During use, it is not allowed to buy international fasteners with poor quality. Some of these fasteners are fake and inferior, and poor quality can be guaranteed.
2. Is the international scaffold fastener issued after passing the national inspection and acceptance? There is no need to purchase things without inspection marks, and there is no safety guarantee, which will leave you at a loss.
3. Comparing products with three suppliers is the standard for product selection. Is there any operating method for applying international fasteners? If not, please consult the manufacturer.
4. Is the manufacturer integrated with research and development, market sales, wholesale prices, and manufacturing, so that the quality of international fasteners can be guaranteed by the manufacturer.
What are the advantages of building scaffolding fasteners?
1. Construction scaffolding fasteners have quality advantages and product advantages, making it reassuring and cost-effective to rent fasteners. The rental income exceeds that of using poor iron fasteners.
2. Strong anti slip performance: ensures that the seamless steel pipe and standard parts are in a tightened surface state, with a wide tightening range, solving the defect of tightening the points and lines between the pig iron standard parts and the seamless steel pipe, and avoiding the safety hazards of dislocation of the seamless steel pipe.
3. Convenient maintenance: Because the product value is not easy to rust or damage, it is very convenient for post use maintenance, which not only reduces the difficulty coefficient of maintenance, but also saves maintenance costs.
4. Strong corrosion resistance: Overall, it has undergone passivation treatment and hot-dip galvanizing for bidirectional rust prevention, greatly improving corrosion resistance. It is sturdy and durable, far exceeding the service life of pig iron fasteners.
5. Strong resistance to falling: new connections and new nuts are used to ensure that the standard parts can be vertically and firmly fixed during deformation of the seamless steel pipe, avoiding the probability of dislocation of the seamless steel pipe.
Scaffold fasteners have sufficient compressive strength
The rotating scaffold fasteners have sufficient compressive strength, durability, and elasticity, and maintain the connection between the track and the cement sleeper. During the construction process, the rotating fasteners can successfully complete the project quality. In addition, the fastening system also requires fewer parts, simple equipment, convenient installation, and convenient bowl buckle connection, made of common rotating fasteners made of pig iron.
Therefore, it can serve as a plan for the steel pipe frame and a facade building structure. Compared to the economy. It's very easy to solve. The small end of the middle and lower fasteners of each pair of standard components is connected with a movable connecting head screw, and the rotating fastener is composed of two sub fasteners. The rotating fastener consists of two auxiliary fasteners. The small end of the lower part of each auxiliary fastener is connected to a movable connecting head screw, and the large end is connected to the upper buckle with a opening and a pushing force surface. The middle of the two auxiliary fasteners generates a riveted connection and rotates from all angles.
The design and application of scaffolding fasteners have reduced costs, as the thickness of the reverse edge of its own database exceeds the thickness, compressive strength, and torsional bending stiffness of hollow rivets. Compared with traditional rotating fasteners, the load-bearing capacity of rotating scaffolding fasteners