Scaffolds are generally classified according to their application field and purpose: 1. Scaffolds are classified according to their application field: 1. Civil construction scaffolding 2. Petroleum processing scaffolding 3. Power plant scaffolding 4. Shipyard scaffolding 5. Export scaffolding 2. Scaffolds are classified according to their purpose 1. Soil construction scaffolding 2. Tooling scaffolding 3. Support scaffolding 4. Decoration scaffolding
To improve the product quality and safety of scaffold fasteners during use, not only must the quality of the fasteners be strictly controlled, but also the use of fasteners should be strictly managed. The correct use method not only ensures construction safety to a large extent, but also helps to extend the lifespan of fasteners. The following five precautions for the use of steel pipe scaffold fasteners are worthy of strict adherence and grasp by the construction unit:
1. Before the construction of the scaffold fastener type steel pipe formwork bracket, a construction plan must be prepared, which is relatively strict and thorough. If the plan is not well formulated, there may be some unexpected safety incidents during construction.
2. The steel pipes and fasteners used in the installation of scaffolding and fastener type formwork brackets must undergo sampling inspection before use. The quality and appearance of the steel pipes and fasteners must be inspected to ensure they meet the standards. The relevant sampling quantity should be executed according to relevant regulations, and sampling inspection should be carried out according to a certain proportion. Those that have not been tested or have failed the inspection should not be used.
3. Regularly inspect the appearance quality of scaffolding fasteners, and the surface of the fasteners should be treated with rust prevention (asphalt paint cannot be used). The paint should be uniform and beautiful, and there should be no stacking or exposed iron; The contact area between the fastener and the steel pipe should not have oxide skin; It is strictly prohibited to use fasteners with cracks, deformation, or bolt slippage to prevent construction failures and accidents caused by the use of these unqualified fasteners.
4. The bonding surface between scaffold fasteners and steel pipes must be strictly organized to ensure the requirements of anti slip and tensile properties of the fasteners. The moving parts should be able to rotate flexibly, and the gap between the two rotating surfaces of the rotating fastener should be less than 1mm.
5. Regarding the load-bearing capacity of scaffolding fasteners, the construction load on the working layer should meet the design requirements, not be overloaded, and must bear a certain weight. The scaffolding should not be connected to the formwork support, and certain treatment should be taken when connecting to ensure the reasonable load-bearing capacity of the fasteners.