To improve the product quality and safety of fasteners during use, not only must the quality of fasteners be strictly controlled, but also the use of fasteners should be strictly managed. The correct usage method not only ensures maximum construction safety, but also helps to extend the lifespan of fasteners. The following five precautions for the use of steel pipe scaffold fasteners are worthy of strict adherence and grasp by the construction unit:
1. Before the construction of the fastener type steel pipe formwork support, a construction plan must be prepared, which is relatively strict and thorough. If the plan is not well formulated, there may be some unexpected safety incidents during construction.
2. The steel pipes and fasteners used for the installation of fastener type formwork supports must undergo sampling inspection before use. The quality and appearance of the steel pipes and fasteners must be inspected to ensure they meet the standards. The quantity of sampling inspection shall be carried out according to relevant regulations, and a certain proportion of sampling inspection must be carried out. Those that have not been tested or have failed the inspection shall not be used.
3. Regularly inspect the appearance quality of fasteners, and the surface of fasteners should be treated with rust prevention (asphalt paint cannot be used). The paint should be uniform and beautiful, and there should be no accumulation of paint or exposed iron; The contact area between the fastener and the steel pipe should not have oxide skin; It is strictly prohibited to use fasteners with cracks, deformation, or bolt slippage to prevent construction failures and accidents caused by the use of these unqualified fasteners.
4. The fitting surface between the fastener and the steel pipe must be strictly shaped to ensure the requirements for the anti slip and tensile properties of the fastener. The moving parts should be able to rotate flexibly, and the gap between the two rotating surfaces of the rotating fastener should be less than 1mm.
5. Regarding the bearing capacity of fasteners, the construction load on the working layer should meet the design requirements, not be overloaded, and must bear a certain weight. The scaffold should not be connected to the formwork support, and certain treatment should be taken when connecting to ensure the reasonable bearing capacity of the fasteners.